100 pigs scattered across Dublin
See the map below to find out where to look to find the Pigs.
Can you find them all?
Use the Pigs on Parade booklet to identify the pigs and collect every last one.
Enter the competition
Find 20 or more pigs, fill in the form and you could win one of our grand prizes.
1ST PRIZE: Weekend Family Self-Catering Break
Enjoy a weekend self-catering Break in the beautiful surroundings of Inchydoney Island Lodge & Spa Clonakilty, Cork for a family of four. (Excluding July & August and Bank Holidays)
& a large Swizzles Sweet Hamper
2ND PRIZE: Weekend Stay for Two
Set in the heart of Dublin the Central Hotel is uniquely placed as a start off point for the visitor to explore historical Dublin with champagne on arrival & enjoy a weekend stay for two.
3RD PRIZE: Overnight Family Stay and Dinner Voucher
One of the most renowned hotels in Wexford, the Amber Springs is comfortable, relaxed and perfect for families. The prize is an overnight stay for 2 adults and 2 children sharing, with dinner in the Pig Trail Restaurant Gorey and the full Irish in Kelby’s restaurant next morning.
4TH PRIZE: Overnight Stay for Two
Enjoy dinner, bed and breakfast stay for two in the award-winning Conrad Dublin hotel features luxury business and leisure amenities in a premier city center location.
5 RUNNER UP PRIZES
Pom-Bear Picnic Hampers (Prize includes 2 large packets of Pom-Bear crisps, picnic blanket, Pom-Bear teddy and flask set in a beautiful picnic basket).
We would like to thank everyone who took part in our Pig Trail competition and made the Pigs on Parade 2015 a success!
It has been a wonderful adventure for all involved which captured the imagination of thousands and thousands of people from both Ireland and abroad. This campaign was about fun, art, style but also about those in need – families of children with severe conditions who rely on the Jack & Jill support!
Here are the happy winners of the Pig Trail competition:
- 1ST PRIZE: Des Moffat – Dublin 16
- 2ND PRIZE: Michaela Bertsch – Arklow
- 3RD PRIZE: Séan Sorohan – Dublin 14
- 4TH PRIZE: Sean Thompson – Dublin 7
- 5 RUNNER UP PRIZES:
Tamzin Reid – Rathoath
Victoria Monje – Newport UK
Odhrán Leydon – Ballinfull, Co. Sligo
Patrick Sorohan – Dublin 14
Valerija Gnusareva – Dublin 2
The Pig Trail Booklets are available for FREE and can be collected from the following venues:
• Mespil Hotel – Mespil Road, D4
• The Morgan Hotel, Temple Bar – 10-12 Fleet Street, D2
• Hickeys Home Focus Henry St – Henry St, D1
• Musicmaker – 29 Exchequer Street,D2
• Tower Records – 7 Dawson Street, D2
• Davenport Hotel – 8-10 Merrion Street Lower, D2
• The Copperhouse Gallery – Kevins cottages, off Synge St, D8
• Gallery of Photography – Meeting House Square, Temple Bar, D2
• St Stephens Green Park – St Stephens Green Park
• Merrion Hotel Upper – Merrion Street, D2
• Best Western Academy Plaza Hotel – 10-14 Findlater Place, off Upper O’Connell St, D1
• Conrad Hotel – Earlsfort Terrace, D2
• Wild Rover Tours (Bachelors Walk) – 33 Bachelors Walk, D1
• St Stephens Green Centre – St Stephens Green West, D2
• Powerscort Townhouse Centre – 59 South William St, D2
• Hugh Lane Gallery Parnell Sq – Charlemont House, Parnell Sq North, D1
• Arnotts Front Window – 12 Henry St, D1
• Connolly Books Temple Bar – 43 East Essex St, Temple Bar,D2
• Avoca – Suffolk St, D2
• Trinity College Dublin – Trinity Coll, Main Entrance, D2
• Jervis Centre – 125 Upper Abbey St, D1
• Mont Clare Hotel – 1-4 Merrion Street Lower, D2
• Easons – O,Connel St – O’Connel Street, D1
• The Doorway Gallery – 24 Frederick St South, D2
• RHA – 15 Ely Place, D2
• National Gallery Ireland – Merrion Square West, D2
• O’Callaghan Stephens Green Hotel – 1-5 Harcourt St, D2
• Fallon and Byrne Exchequer St D2 – 11-17 Exchequer St, D2
• The Library Project – 4 Temple Bar, D2
• Easons Nassau St – Nassau St, D2
• Dublin Castle
• Carrolls (Suffolk Street) – St Stephens Green Centre Branch
• Alexander Hotel – 41-47 Fenian Street, D2
• Grand Canal Hotel – Upper Grand Canal Street, D4
• Jurys Inn – Custom House, Custom House Quay, D1
• Indigo & Cloth – 9 Essex St East, Temple Bar, D2
• Carrolls (O’Connell St) – 57/58 Upper O’Connell Street, D1
• Morrison Hotel – Ormond Quay Lower, D1
• Radisson Blu Golden Lane D8 – Golden Lane, D8
• Arlington Hotel Temple Bar – Arlinton Opp Dublin Castle
• Rebirth of Cool – 3 Fownes Street Upper, D2
• Gallery at No 6 – 6 Anne Street South, D2
• Maldron Hotel – Cardiff Lane, Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, D2
• Arlington Hotel – 23-25 Batchelors Walk, O’Connell St, D1
• Central Hotel – Exchequer Street, D2
• Carrolls (Ballast House) – 2 Ballast House Westmoreland St, D2